Kundalini Yoga Classes & Events
- Raven Pine LP – Upcoming classes & events
- 3HO Utah – Kundalini Yoga Level 1 & 2 Trainings, Local Events & Community for the State of Utah
- Group Sadhana Map Locator
A spiritual name is a vibration and a tool that helps to elevate your energy through the power of its nadh (inner sound current), and through the divine essence of its meaning. It is your spiritual or soul identity. It challenges you to live in your highest consciousness and helps you progress towards your ultimate destination. Making the choice to receive a spiritual name is taking a step toward leaving old patterns behind and connecting with your infinite self.
Tantric Numerology has its roots in ancient yogic and tantric teachings. Developed to illuminate the path, skills, and nature of a human soul, Unlike many other divination systems, Tantric Numerology provides an effective means for you to align with your higher Self and excel via the technology of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®.
Kundalini Yoga Music
- Ancient Healing Ways
- Gurbani Music at SikhNet.com
Kundalini Yoga 3 in 1 Timer
- Kundalini Yoga White Clothing
- Island Importer | Yoga Wear
- Cotton Flower Clothing | Elegant Natural Clothing for Your Vibrant Life
- Feel The Cotton Inc. | Hand Embroidered Cotton Clothing and Accessories
- Mantra Tee | 100% organic cotton
- Vastra.us – Clothing handcrafted with plants & herbs. Based on Ayurveda.
- PRANA – Clothing made with sustainable materials
- Turban Cloth
- Healing Stones & Items
- Natural Yoga Gear – Yoga Mats, Blankets, Shawls, etc.
I found the majority of our white yoga clothes at a local thrift store. Savers for example is a great place to look.
- Kundalini Yoga Tune In / Tune Out Print Out
- Mantras Used Frequently in Kundalini Yoga (by Guru Fatha Singh)
- 3HO Foundation Foot Chart / Yogic Foot Massage
- How to Grow a Lotus | Series of stretches for getting into Lotus Posture
- Kundalini Yoga / Sikh Wallpapers for Desktop & Mobile | SikhNet & AllAboutSikhi.Blogspot.com
Kundalini Yoga Kriya’s, Meditations, Pranayams