Insulated TKPro Review & 25% Off Coupon for Klean Kanteen
This review is specifically for the Insulated TKPro 32oz. I got 2 of them, since it’s nice to have a backup with hot water as you use the first one. There is no plastic anywhere on this thermos. A rare thing now a days.
I filled this full of boiling water around 8 am. Around noon I poured out about half. Just opening it long enough to pour the water out in the cup each time. I finished the rest of it around 6:30 pm and the water was still hot. Very impressive for it along be half full of boiling water.
To keep more of the temperature you desire in (hot or cold), you can just untwist the cap a couple turns and leave it attached and use the 360° pour-through design. Very ingenious idea & works well.
The whole cap is stainless steel & what provides the water tight seal is a silicone ring. Which you can easily remove for cleaning when needed. The integrated double-wall stainless steel cup is a nice touch. You won’t burn your hands holding fresh boiling water/tea/coffee, etc. Don’t feel like you need to over tighten the cup. It’s steel against steel and if you tighten it with all your might. Will be harder to twist off again.
The cap since it’s compressing against silicone & that you can make sure is nice & tight. You won’t have an issue getting it off again. I’ve had zero leaks. When there is boiling water in the thermos the cap itself will feel a little warm. Not hot enough you can’t touch it though.
38 hours hot – 100 hours iced
- TK Closure™ internal thread design increases thermal performance
- Climate Lock™ double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- 100% plastic-free
- Stainless steel and silicone construction
- Electropolished 18/8 food-grade stainless steel interior doesn’t retain or impart flavors
- Integrated double-wall stainless steel cup
- Twist and pour cap with 360° pour-through design
- Streamlined, easily packable design
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ finish
- Cup Capacity:
- 16oz(500 ml): 7.3oz cup (216ml)
- 25oz(750ml) and 32oz(1L): 10.3oz cup (305ml)
|Capacity||32 fluid ounces (1 L)|
|Weight||26.0 ounces (736.0 g)|
|Size||13.5″ H x 3.5″ W (318.0 mm H x 87.5 mm W)|